Brian Dozier, Second Baseman For Our Minnesota Twins, Will Be Competing In Tonight’s Home Run Derby
Tonight, baseball fans will tune into the 2014 Home Run Derby, part of the All-Star Game festivities happening just down the road from our Bloomington, Minnesota headquarters. In this time-honored tradition, eight sluggers enter a three-round competition to see who can knock the most balls out of the park.
Just as Major League Baseball showcases eight of its heaviest hitters tonight, we’d like to take the opportunity to do the same, by offering you a quick look at eight of the most powerful water filtration systems and housings we are proud to offer.
Each of these water filtration systems or housings are ideal for those seeking a way to hit contaminants and impurities hard, knocking them as far out of their water as possible.
If after reading this post, you decide that one of the systems or housings below are right for you, please note that some additional parts and accessories may be required for proper installation and set-up. Please feel free to connect with our customer service team at 1-800-277-3458 if you have any questions regarding all of the components you will need.
1. BBFS-222 Pentek Three Housing Water Filtration System – Also referred to as the ‘Triple Big Blue,’ this system will filter the water used throughout your entire home using three separate cartridges. Triple filtration power makes this system ideal for use with water heavy in both sediment and unpleasant tastes or odors. Best yet, this system comes completely pre-assembled, making installation quick and easy.
2. 4002124 American Plumber Whole House Sediment Filter – Providing a flow rate of 5 gallons every minute, this system will help ensure dirt, sand and rust particles 40 micron or larger are captured before making it into the water in your home. Better yet, this system comes complete with a filtration media pack that can go years before it needs to be replaced.
3. ST-1 Pentek Water Filtration System Housing – Another offering from Pentek, this housing is made from stainless steel and is ideal for use in high temperature and high pressure applications. This housing is just as comfortable in commercial settings, including restaurants and spas, as it will be in your home.
4. SED-100DM Tier1 Sediment Reduction Backwash Water Filter System – This is a great system that comes complete with Filter-Ag Plus, a unique and eco-friendly filtration media capable of reducing sediment particles as small as three micron at a flow rate of up to 15 gallons per minute. Better yet, this system is covered by a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
6. IHS12-D4 Trojan UV Disinfection System – A UV disinfection system ideally suited for residential use – both in terms of price and in regards to the impurities it helps to reduce (ie this disinfection system will also reduce both sediment and chlorine taste from your water.) Because they so effectively kill-off virtually all microbes they encounter, UV disinfection systems like this model are ideal for use in any home or business that relies on well water.
7. W9330229 Doulton QT Water Filtration System Housing - Built from durable food grade plastic, this reasonably priced housing will fit any ceramic water candle from Doulton, all of which are designed to reduce more than 99% of harmful pathogens from your water. This housing even comes complete with Built-In Push Fit Connections, making installation virtually trouble-free!
8. RO1000 Hydrologic Evolution Tankless Reverse Osmosis Filtration System – Finally, we reach the gold standard in terms of heavy hitting water filtration systems – the reverse osmosis. This tankless model from Hydrologic is powerful enough for light industrial applications and compact enough to fit beneath your kitchen sink. Just as impressive, this system will reduce virtually all contaminants and impurities from up to 1500 gallons of water daily, or about 50 times the output of competing reverse osmosis systems. Made in the USA!
All water filtration systems above ship FREE – and if ordered by 4pm CST – ship same business day.
If you have first-hand experience with either of the water filtration systems above, or other types of hard hitting systems, we’d love to hear what you think. I invite you to leave a comment below.
I also invite you to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or +1 us on Google+ to be the first to see exclusive new filter sales and discounts.
Are you a veteran, currently serving in the Armed Forces, or buying a gift for a veteran or soldier? Use the discount code ‘VETERAN’ at checkout to take 5% off your entire order!
Buying American can be easier said than done. Despite our best efforts to keep money close, sometimes, we just can’t find a domestically made version of that product we most desperately need. Continue reading →
Your Lane Should Be Shady…Not Your Refrigerator Water Filters Provider
[Through midnight on Monday, June 23rd, get FREE shipping on all orders – including orders containing the refrigerator water filters below – by using the code ‘June1’ at check out.]
Earlier this week, we shared information that is probably not incredibly surprising to anyone that has ever purchased refrigerator water filters online: It’s just a little bit cutthroat out there. Continue reading →
[Through midnight on Monday, June 23rd get FREE shipping on all orders – including orders containing the refrigerator water filters below – by using the code ‘June1’ at check-out.]
Every day, and this is meant to be taken literally, our team is out there on your behalf analyzing refrigerator water filters prices offered by our competitors. Just between us, it’s a little bit cutthroat out there.
Fortunately, with every search we do, we find that our prices typically match or beat those offered by our bigger competitors, whether online or brick & mortar. And in the instances where we somehow aren’t the lowest, we’re happy to offer you a price match as part of our No Worries Guarantee. Continue reading →
We are currently in the midst of Drinking Water Week, an occasion marked by the American Water Works Association as a time when water professionals forge closer connections with those they serve. While this is undoubtedly an important occasion, our team at DiscountFilterStore.com already adheres to this idea every day.
So rather than using Drinking Water Week to remind you of what you likely already know, we’re instead taking this opportunity to bring you closer to some of the lesser known products you may not be aware that we offer.
Better yet, all through Drinking Water Week, we’re offering the products below – and all products on our site, in fact – for 5% off! Just use the code ‘DrinkWater’ when you place your order online.
1. Water Test Kits – if you are a well water user or have running water in a cabin, a water test kit should be in your hands at least twice per year. We offer water filters that can deal with nearly any type of contaminant or impurity. But unless we know exactly what you are dealing with in your water, there is only so much we can do.
On our site, we are happy to offer water test kits that range in price between around $20 (for quick DIY measurements) all the way up to kits that go for closer to $200 and include formal lab testing. See our full selection of water test kits here.
2. O-Rings and Lubricant – we can’t count the number of times that a leaky filter or filtration system we’ve troubleshot with a customer has hinged on one simple and inexpensive part: the ubiquitous O-ring.
O-rings, O-ring lubricant and dozens of other types of critical yet affordable accessories are proudly offered on our site as a complement to each of the filters and systems that we offer. If you are ever unsure of all the components you will need to properly install or maintain your system, please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-277-3458. See our full list of parts and accessories, including O-rings and lubricant, here.
3. Refrigerator Air Filters – foul taste and odor coming from your refrigerator can come from more than just the water you dispense. A refrigerator air filter, the most popular of which is the Frigidaire PAULTRA pictured, partners with your water filter to effectively manage the cleanliness of two major elements within your refrigerator. See our full selection of refrigerator air filters here.
4. Rust Stain Remover – we offer a fairly comprehensive selection of cleaning products on our site, but Rid O Rust stain remover is by far one of the most popular. Formulated to be biodegradable, Rid O Rust will quickly remove rust from nearly any surface, from the inside of your sink to the outside of your boat. For well water users that live with water heavy in iron, this should always be beneath your sink or in your garage. Buy Rid O Rust stain remover here.
5. Coffee Machine Water Filter – fact: you can’t have great coffee without great water. Built for Bosch and Siemens automatic coffee machines, the Claris water filter cartridge we offer ensures only the cleanest water makes it through your coffee machine and into your cup. A must have for anyone using an automatic coffee machine from one of these two brands. Buy our Claris coffee machine water filter, for Bosch and Siemens automatic coffee machines, here.
Are there other water filters or filtration products that you know you need but have had trouble finding? Connect with us directly, either via a comment below or by calling our customer service team at 1-800-277-3458, and we’ll help you find them! And when we do, we’ll remind you to use discount code ‘DrinkWater’ so you can get what you need for 5% off!* (Through Monday, May 12th.)
We also invite you to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or +1 us on Google+ to be the first to learn about exclusive new deals and products.
Every day, this list of hard to find filters continues to grow, as new technology is developed, new suppliers join our family or models are discontinued and/or assigned a new model number (check out our new Filter Finder for help in these situations.)
If we didn’t do everything possible to continue offering you the largest and most diverse selection of filters online, at the price and service level you deserve, we simply would not be doing our job. This means that whether we partner with more suppliers or launch our own affordably priced filter brand, our selection will always be expanding.
Today, we are pleased to introduce you to just a few new or expanded brand offerings in our ever-growing selection. We hope these filters help you to support the healthy home and lifestyle you deserve. If you have any questions or need help selecting a product below, please feel free to contact our customer service team at 1-800-277-3458.
Sterilight UV Disinfection & Water Sterilizer Systems – If you depend on well water, or if you have had significant water quality issues in the past, a UV disinfection or water sterilizer system from Sterilight is definitely something you’ll want to consider. These systems are designed to kill 99.99% of harmful bacteria, viruses and cysts – including Giardia and Cryptosporidium. Our selection of Sterilight products includes both UV disinfection systems and the replacement lamps, parts and accessories you will need for proper installation and maintenance. Shop our selection of Sterilight UV disinfection systems here.
Rusco Sediment Filters – Spin-Down water filtration and sediment trapper systems from Rusco are built to reduce all types of sediment from your water, including sand, silt and scale. Rusco filters come in polyester or steel, depending on the level of sediment in your water, and provide added economic value by allowing you to clean and reuse them multiple times. Shop our selection of Rusco water filters and filtration systems here.
Pro Products Water Treatment & Cleaning Products – Pro Products offers everything from the Potassium Permanganate that helps to maintain the performance of your greensand iron filter, to the water test kits trusted by service professionals and homeowners to measure water hardness, iron, pH and more. Our expanded Pro Products selection has grown to include several of the manufacturer’s cleaning products, including rust stain remover that is as safe to use on your ceramic appliances as it is to use on any rust stained white shirts! See our expanded selection of Pro Products here.
Trojan UVMax Ultraviolet Filtration Products – Another great offering of UV disinfection and filtration products now available on our site comes from Trojan. On our site, you’ll find everything from full systems, to the parts and accessories your existing Trojan system needs. We even offer power supplies or controllers built for Trojan systems manufactured prior to 2008! Shop our Trojan products here.
Are there any air filters, water filters or filtration systems you are having trouble finding that you would like to see on our site? Please feel free to offer any suggestions or requests via a comment below.
You may also call our customer service team with any questions at 1-800-277-3458.
We invite you to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or +1 us on Google+ to be the first to learn about exclusive new deals and products.
Are you a veteran, currently serving in the Armed Forces, or are you buying a gift for a veteran or soldier? Use the discount code ‘VETERAN’ at checkout to take 5% off your entire order!
Actor & Water Defense founder Mark Ruffalo investigates water contamination under the Union Street Bridge in Brooklyn, NY with Chief Scientist Scott Smith
Clean water is a universal need for every man, woman and child on this planet.
That’s one reason we are thankful for organizations like Water Defense. Founded by Oscar nominated actor Mark Ruffalo, perhaps most famous as Bruce Banner / The Incredible Hulk from Marvel’s The Avengers, Water Defense’s mission as stated is to support ‘a world where water is safe to drink, a world where the oceans don’t rise and the economy is powered by clean, sustainable sources of energy like wind, water and solar.’
Such a bold mission requires technology and leadership to match, and for this, Ruffalo hand-picked Chief Scientist, Scott Smith – pictured with Ruffalo above.
In our interview with Smith below, he shares more about what attracted him to his position as Chief Scientist of Water Defense, his background as the founder of the ground-breaking OPFLEX water purification technology, (the only technology endorsed, ordered, reordered and recycled by BP in the Gulf oil spill) and how the new developments he and Ruffalo are supporting have the potential to change the future of our world’s water radically for the better:
[At the bottom of this post, see a video shared by Smith sharing more about the history and background of OPFLEX, the water purification technology he founded and developed.]
You are the Chief Scientist for Water Defense, an organization founded by actor Mark Ruffalo.
In founding Water Defense, Mark joined Matt Damon – co-founder of Water.org – in leveraging his influence to become a champion for clean water. Why do you feel that clean water is an issue that celebrities like Mark and Matt have become so passionate about?
I believe Mark and Matt understand there is one world and one waterway, and we are all connected. If we don’t bring people together to solve water contamination issues, nothing else really matters. Water is one of the biggest resources we take for granted. Without water, life ends. We drink it, bathe in it and cook with it.
Scott Smith Pictured With OPFLEX Water Purification Technology
For something so crucial to our everyday lives, we are doing a poor job in protecting the nation’s waterways. Unfortunately, people learn this lesson the hard way, and we want to educate people to prevent any more needless loss of life.
Those who live along the Gulf Coast, in Mayflower, Ark. and most recently in Charleston, W.Va. have experienced this firsthand. Worse is the lack of information and transparency that’s afforded to the public when accidents happen. We still don’t know the long-term effects of fracking and exactly what chemicals and gases are being released from deep below the cap rock of the Earth.
[Note: for those unfamiliar with fracking, see more in this resource provided by the Ohio Environmental Council.]
Clearly, with the Bakken oil train explosions of Lac-Megantic, Quebec; Aliceville, Ala.; and Casselton, N.D., we have started one of the more risky experiments in North America that will continue to cause tragic loss of human life if we do not develop new protocols and standards for not just understanding what explosive chemicals are being transported, but testing baseline water, which includes cumulative water testing. This is why the issue is so important to all of us, and it’s our mission to inspire people to stand up and take action to demand their right to clean water access.
Mark Ruffalo & Scott Smith of Water Defense Present at Cape Cod University
Last month, you and Mark spoke out on behalf of clean water during a talk at Cape Cod Community College. For our readers that were unable to attend, could you please share more about the issues you covered?
We unveiled a new project we’re working on with Cape Cod Community College to create new protocols for baseline cumulative water testing that will allow the community to better monitor contaminants that accumulate over time and reduce pollution of Cape Cod’s waters.
Cumulative water testing mimics how life interacts with water. For example, a fish does not swim in the water for a split second; a child does not swim in the water for a split second; and people don’t bathe in the water for a split second. This initiative is a perfect example of what we want to replicate in communities throughout the country.
All waterways are connected; if there is a spill of Bakken oil in North Dakota that goes into the Missouri river, within seven to 10 days, the contaminated water will be in the Gulf Stream, which then flows up the East Coast to the waters of Cape Cod.
Your recent background is as the founder and inventor of OPFLEX Technology, an open cell foam sponge that helps to purify water. What inspired you to dedicate your life to clean water and develop this product, and go on to work with Mark as a part of Water Defense?
Scott Smith Unraveling His Clean Water Solution
In 2006, a company I started was wiped out by oil-contaminated 500-year floodwaters in St. Johnsville, N.Y. After experiencing its destructive power, I dedicated my life to developing a simple solution that filters oil from water. This was the inspiration for what became OPFLEX Technology, which removes the oil at the source of contamination and prevent our waterways from being destroyed.
Also, while working side by side with fisherman and people in the communities of the Gulf of Mexico during the BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill in 2010, I realized the world was relying on instantaneous water testing – taking water samples for a split second from the surface of the water. I found instantaneous water testing was giving false negatives of dangerous oil-related chemicals and started to deploy OPFLEX as an environmental indicator throughout the entire water column – from surface to bottom, where life exists – and found accumulation of previously undetected oil and related chemicals.
Upon this discovery, my life changed forever. I realized I had a duty and obligation to inform people about cumulative water testing and what could be done to protect human health and save our waterways.
Mark heard of my work on the ground in the Gulf and then in Mayflower, Ark. after the March 2013 ExxonMobil Pegasus pipeline oil spill and specifically asked me to join his organization in the fight for clean water. Needless to say, the decision was easy.
OPFLEX [pictured below] has exciting potential to help solve our world’s shortage of clean drinking water. Could you please describe briefly the technology behind OPFLEX and how it works to purify water?
A Closer Look At OPFLEX Water Purification Technology
OPFLEX is a reuseable foam technology that sits in all levels of the water column and absorbs contaminants through a capillary network of open cells while repelling water.
Essentially, the OPFLEX technology is based on biomimicry of human lungs, where the open cells are like the alveoli, effectively acting as a filter and utilizing unprecedented surface area to rapidly filter water. It can be used both for water testing and in cleanup efforts, and OPFLEX technology was the only technology out of 43,000 ideas endorsed, ordered, reordered and recycled by BP in the Gulf oil spill.
In fact, this is referenced in a USA Today business section cover story from November 2010. OPFLEX Technology can be used by both companies and consumers alike to detect contamination and prevent our waterways from being contaminated.
Cost is oftentimes cited as a major hurdle in when we discuss how to solve global water issues, whether the proposed solution is distribution or purification. How do you envision OPFLEX helping to ease some of the cost issues involved with water purification?
What’s great about investing in OPFLEX technology is that it’s reusable, cutting down on long-term costs.
You can also use it for both water testing and cleanup, reducing the tools you need to one simple solution. Because of the surface area of OPFLEX, the cost is around $.10 per square foot, even without reuse (so if you use OPFLEX 10 times, the cost goes to $.01 per square foot).
OPFLEX Water Purification Technology In Use Helping To Purify The Water In China
Conversely, products that do not effectively filter the water and wind up in landfills cost $2.00 per square foot and cannot be reused.
Nearly 300,000 West Virginia residents recently suffered through an unprecedented chemical spill, leaving their tap water unusable. Because so little is known about MCHM, the chemical spilled into the water, we were unable to offer our customers any water filters certified to reduce this contaminant. How would a technology like OPFLEX help to purify water supplies contaminated by – for lack of a better word – the ‘unknown’?
We utilized the same lab as the state of West Virginia and detected MCHM at concerning levels within the open cells of OPFLEX deployed in a bathtub in Charleston.
The lab verified the efficacy of the OPFLEX technology with control samples, too. It appears the company testing the waters in Charleston did not have technology that could filter the MCHM.
We attempted to donate OPFLEX filter bags, but the governor and water company showed no interest, which is unfortunate for the community. However, we don’t ever give up and will keep trying.
Ruffalo & Smith Field Questions At Barnstable High School
In addition to West Virginia, there have been several more prominent water contamination issues over the past year, including water that was contaminated by Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines to the recent finding of E. Coli in several New York City drinking water tankers. How would a technology like OPFLEX help to purify water in these two types of situations?
We continue to develop prototype filtration systems that utilize OPFLEX in different configurations, such as eelgrass and cubes, which have shown preliminary results in their ability to substantially reduce biological oxygen demanders, chemical oxygen demanders, suspended solids and dissolved solids.
We are now researching E. coli. Because OPFLEX repels water, the technology can be used in these situations to assist in cleanup efforts by absorbing and removing oil and related non-polar contaminants like a magnet, along with metals due to its molecular structure.
Our thanks go out to Scott Smith, Mark Ruffalo and all at Water Defense and OPFLEX for their fight on behalf of clean water. We encourage you to learn more about this fight by watching the video provided by Scott below, sharing more about his history and the founding of OPFLEX.
[Need help finding the right Samsung refrigerator water filter?
Call our customer service team for help at 1-800-277-3458 or enter your filter model number, refrigerator model number or refrigerator style into our Filter Finder.]
If you have a Samsung refrigerator in your home, you are part of an exciting new revolution.
Last year, CNNMoney reported that Samsung – known primarily for its Smartphone technology – aims to improve from the #5 to the #1 home appliances provider by 2015. First-hand, we can report that these goals appear to be on track, based solely on the sheer volume of Samsung refrigerator water filters we send out the door.
But fortunately for you as a consumer, the volume of Samsung refrigerator water filters is related to units sold, not model numbers offered. In total, we offer five filters that fit into most Samsung refrigerator models, meaning details regarding how often they need to be replaced can fit onto a small crib-sheet.
Below, find just such a crib-sheet, sharing the types of Samsung refrigerators these filters are designed for and details on their lifespan.
On this crib-sheet, we also show you just how much we can save you on genuine OE Samsung refrigerator water filters when compared to two competitors, Lowe’s and Wal-Mart, both of whom prove to be anything but competitive:
Samsung DA29-00003G: Filter & Refrigerator Model Overviews:
By far, the most popular Samsung water filter we offer, this model will fit into refrigerator models that use a short and round filter.
This filter is also meant as a replacement for the discontinued DA29-00003B model. Visit our product page at the ‘How to Order’ link below to see more than a dozen additional model numbers that this filter is designed to replace.
Any longer and you risk water based contaminants building a home in your filter.
Lifespan (Water Usage):
If you have a larger family of four or more, or live in an area with sediment-heavy well water, we recommend bumping up your replacement schedule to 1 – 3 months, based on your water tastes.
Wal-Mart’s Price: $44.88 The store that promises to save you money so you can live better wants $5 more per filter!
In fairness to Lowe’s this is the price for the discontinued DA29-00003B.
Maybe they’re bumping the price up by offering this as a collector’s item?
How To Order From Us: Just head over to this page!
Order today by 4pm CST and we’ll ship today!
Samsung DA29-00020B: Filter & Refrigerator Model Overviews:
This longer filter is built for French Door and Side by Side refrigerators and fits Samsung Refrigerator Models DA-97-08006A-B and HAF-CIN/EXP. Follow the ‘How to Order’ link below to find a full list of model numbers this filter is built to replace.
Wal-Mart’s Price: $44.88 Once again, we’re happy to beat out Wal-Mart to give you a better price!
Would you believe that Lowe’s doesn’t even carry this filter model?
How To Order: Just follow us over here!
Order today and we’ll ship it today!
Samsung DA29-00003F: Filter & Refrigerator Model Overviews: Like the DA29-00003G, this filter model fits into Samsung refrigerators that use a short round filter.
The difference between the DA29-00003G and the DA29-00003F is a slightly higher price for the DA29-00003G of about $5. With the added cost for the DA29-00003G, you also see a reduction in nearly a dozen more contaminants, including asbestos and mercury. However, the DA29-00003F will last for about 200 more gallons of usage, on average, so there are certainly benefits to both models.
Lifespan (Water Usage):
Our Price: $34.59
If they offer it at all – they don’t offer it online!
Just like Lowe’s, Wal-Mart does not offer this filter.
DA29-00012B: Filter & Refrigerator Model Overviews: A long and skinny filter, the DA29-00012B fits Samsung refrigerators with a corresponding slot in the refrigerator ceiling.
Lifespan (Time): 6 months
Lifespan (Water Usage): 300 gallons
Our Price: $63
If they offer it – we can’t find it!
No sign of this Samsung filter at Wal-Mart, either!
How to Order:
Step right over here.
Orders ship same day!
Filter & Refrigerator Model Overviews: The final Samsung refrigerator water filter we offer is built to install directly on the water line feeding your refrigerator, rather than in the refrigerator itself. Essentially, this means that this filter can be used with any Samsung refrigerator, whether or not it comes equipped with a water dispenser.
Lifespan (Water Usage):
No sign of this Samsung refrigerator water filter model anywhere on Lowe’s site.
No sign of this filter at Wal-Mart, either.
How to Order:
Right over here.
If you need this soon, you’ll be happy to know that orders placed before 4pm CST ship same day!
Need help finding the right Samsung refrigerator filter?
Call our customer service team for help at 1-800-277-3458 or enter your filter model number, refrigerator model number or refrigerator style into our Filter Finder.
To keep up on the latest refrigerator water filter replacement tips like those shared in this post, we invite you to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or +1 us on Google+.
When she opens her eyes, she will be overcome by pure, untouched quality.
When he opens his eyes, he will know that he has received something that will change his life forever.
Together, the gifts they have given each other will represent small tokens of a love that will last throughout a lifetime, full of happiness – and just as important – full of healthiness.
Of course, we’re talking about clean water – this year’s top Valentine’s Day gift. Don’t believe us? Check out five ways that clean water beats out diamonds as the best way to tell someone special just how much they mean to you this year.
1. Turns Tap Water Into A Spa Quality Beverage The Huffington Postrecently shared more on the trend of ‘spa water,’ or water floating with fruit, citrus or cucumber. It’s just such a beverage that may be served to you in a romantic spa, hence the name. Just as nothing can spark romance more quickly than the right sparkling beverage, nothing can kill the mood like spa water that smells like it was scooped up poolside. Surprising your significant other with a glass of clean spa water, poured from your new faucet filter, is the perfect way to kick off a romantic Valentine’s Day evening.
2. Ensures Bacteria Does Not Kill The Inherent Romance of A Pool or Spa Of course, chlorine does have its purpose. After all, who would want to take a dip in a pool or spa unless they were reasonably certain that it was full of clean water, and that they would not emerge covered in an excess of bacteria or other scary water-based contaminants? If a pool or spa is part of your Valentine’s Day or evening plans, we would highly recommend checking your chlorine levels and ensuring your pool or spa filter is up to date.
3. Transforms A Shower Into A Romantic Sauna Complete With Massage On Valentine’s Day, your shower can magically transform into a romantic sauna built just for two. But if your shower water isn’t properly filtered, that pleasing mist you are creating may be full of unpleasant odors and vapors from either chlorine (if you use municipal water) or sulfur (if you use well water.) The Culligan shower filter to the left helps to significantly reduce foul odors from your shower water, and as an added perk that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day, even includes a massage feature!
4. Helps Bath Water Become A Luxury Bubble Bath For Two
Tap water containing impurities, especially chlorine, can have a difficult time working with soap to create a lather. As the best bubble baths are just as full of romantic bubbles and lather as they are clean water, this simply won’t do on Valentine’s Day. A bath dechlorinator, like the one from Rainshow’r to the left, helps significantly reduce chlorine from bath water, giving those bubbles a chance to thrive!
5. Provides The Hydration You Need To Make It Through The Day…And Through The Night If you’re doing Valentine’s Day right, hydration will be critical. May we kindly recommend that you keep the 64 oz. Klean Kanteen water bottle full of clean water – and close by?
What do you think?
Will clean water become the new go-to Valentine’s Day gift, knocking diamonds off their gilded perch?
Or more importantly, what do you think makes for a perfect Valentine’s Day gift?
Please share your thoughts in a comment below.
We invite you to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or +1 us on Google+ to be the first to learn about exclusive deals and new products.
Are you a veteran, currently serving in the Armed Forces, or are you buying a gift for a veteran or soldier? Use the discount code ‘VETERAN’ at checkout to take 5% off your entire order!