We are currently in the midst of Drinking Water Week, an occasion marked by the American Water Works Association as a time when water professionals forge closer connections with those they serve. While this is undoubtedly an important occasion, our team at DiscountFilterStore.com already adheres to this idea every day.
So rather than using Drinking Water Week to remind you of what you likely already know, we’re instead taking this opportunity to bring you closer to some of the lesser known products you may not be aware that we offer.
Better yet, all through Drinking Water Week, we’re offering the products below – and all products on our site, in fact – for 5% off! Just use the code ‘DrinkWater’ when you place your order online.
1. Water Test Kits – if you are a well water user or have running water in a cabin, a water test kit should be in your hands at least twice per year. We offer water filters that can deal with nearly any type of contaminant or impurity. But unless we know exactly what you are dealing with in your water, there is only so much we can do.
On our site, we are happy to offer water test kits that range in price between around $20 (for quick DIY measurements) all the way up to kits that go for closer to $200 and include formal lab testing. See our full selection of water test kits here.
2. O-Rings and Lubricant – we can’t count the number of times that a leaky filter or filtration system we’ve troubleshot with a customer has hinged on one simple and inexpensive part: the ubiquitous O-ring.
O-rings, O-ring lubricant and dozens of other types of critical yet affordable accessories are proudly offered on our site as a complement to each of the filters and systems that we offer. If you are ever unsure of all the components you will need to properly install or maintain your system, please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-277-3458. See our full list of parts and accessories, including O-rings and lubricant, here.
3. Refrigerator Air Filters – foul taste and odor coming from your refrigerator can come from more than just the water you dispense. A refrigerator air filter, the most popular of which is the Frigidaire PAULTRA pictured, partners with your water filter to effectively manage the cleanliness of two major elements within your refrigerator. See our full selection of refrigerator air filters here.
4. Rust Stain Remover – we offer a fairly comprehensive selection of cleaning products on our site, but Rid O Rust stain remover is by far one of the most popular. Formulated to be biodegradable, Rid O Rust will quickly remove rust from nearly any surface, from the inside of your sink to the outside of your boat. For well water users that live with water heavy in iron, this should always be beneath your sink or in your garage. Buy Rid O Rust stain remover here.
5. Coffee Machine Water Filter – fact: you can’t have great coffee without great water. Built for Bosch and Siemens automatic coffee machines, the Claris water filter cartridge we offer ensures only the cleanest water makes it through your coffee machine and into your cup. A must have for anyone using an automatic coffee machine from one of these two brands. Buy our Claris coffee machine water filter, for Bosch and Siemens automatic coffee machines, here.
Are there other water filters or filtration products that you know you need but have had trouble finding? Connect with us directly, either via a comment below or by calling our customer service team at 1-800-277-3458, and we’ll help you find them! And when we do, we’ll remind you to use discount code ‘DrinkWater’ so you can get what you need for 5% off!* (Through Monday, May 12th.)